Write for Bozemaniac
Bozemaniac was founded on the love for Bozeman. Â Since I’m leaving Bozeman to travel, I was thinking who was best to take over the site. Â And I came to just one conclusion. Â Those who Bozeman is built on. Â The Bozeman community! So anybody living, loving, or visiting Bozeman can write for Bozemaniac, and share their awesome experiences.
There are some requirements when writing for Bozemaniac.
- Make it interesting, unique, and relevant! Â The post should have something to do with Bozeman, life in Bozeman, or the surrounding areas. Â It should not be published anywhere else (this is bad for SEO), and it should be well written and interesting to our readers!
- One image should be included. Â The image must be either unique or it should be referenced. Â Many images on wikipedia.org, for example, can be used with a reference.
- Do not blatantly self advertise! Â While you can include a link in your bio to your website and state what you do as a profession, the article should not be why someone should work with you. Â In article links (links in the article) must go to relevant sites.
- Have good grammar. Please make sure there are no spelling mistakes.
- Aim for 300 words or more. Â Each article should have at least 300 words or more. Â Less can be accepted if it is a really good article.
What You Get in Return:
- If you post more than 3x a month you will be able to have a banner for your business on the website for the month following.
- If you post more than twice, you will be able to post on the Bozemaniac Facebook fan page (rules apply).
- You can have a link to your business website, as well as your Google Plus profile page.
- You will be able to help others who are looking for information about Bozeman!
- Your post will be shared on Bozemaniac’s Facebook fan page
What You Can Write About:
We have multiple sections in Bozemaniac, and those can be continued to be filled. Please, again, do not write about your own business, but review others!
- Blog: Various topics about what to do around town, top 10, experiences in Bozeman, and the like.
- Restaurants: review of a restaurant!
- Beer & Breweries: We definitely need more beer & brewery reviews!
- Shopping: If you know of a good shop you would like to review, please include it here!
- Bars: Have a favorite bar? Tell others about it!
- Things to Do: Activities people can do in and around Bozeman.
If you have an idea of a topic but aren’t sure about it, please let me know. Â For questions, articles, and the like, contact hilary (at) endlessrangemarketing (dot) com.